- Rosas Automotriz
breadcrumb Rosas Automotriz > Faq-02
with drop down archive
category without dropdown
Category with dropdown
- Aviso de privacidad
- Content Box
- Control deslizante de carrusel
- Feature Box
- Lists Style
- My Dealer Account
- Page Both Sidebar
- Page Left Sidebar
- Page Right Sidebar
- Página de ejemplo
- Post Style
- Quienes Somos
- Rosas Automotriz-Crédito directamente con nosotros
- Sample Page
- Sample Page
- Social Icon
- Team 01
- Team 02
- Terms and Conditions
- 50 Government Websites Hacked, 8 Data Breaches in 2022: IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw 3 febrero, 2023IT Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw informed Rajya Sabha in a written reply that 50 government websites have been hacked in the year 2022-23. Union Minister informed the upper House on the question of the details of instances of hacking of Central Ministries/Departments and State Government websites since 2020, year-wise.
- Intel Fears Another EU Antitrust Fine Despite Winning Its Court Fight Last Year 3 febrero, 2023Intel could face yet another EU antitrust fine despite winning its court fight last year against an EUR 1.06 billion (nearly Rs. 14,250 crore) penalty imposed 14 years ago for hindering a rival, the US chipmaker said in a regulatory filing. Intel last year convinced Europe's second-top court to scrap the fine handed out by the European […]
- Paytm's Parent Firm Witnesses Strong Revenue Momentum With 42 Percent YoY Growth 3 febrero, 2023One97 Communications, which owns the payments and financial services platform Paytm, continue to witness strong revenue momentum across its business verticals. The fintech firm on Friday reported its revenue from operations increased to Rs. 2,062 crore, a growth of 42 percent on a yearly basis and 8 percent on a quarterly basis.
- Twitter to Share Ad Revenue With Some of Its Content Creators, Says Elon Musk 3 febrero, 2023Twitter will start sharing revenue from advertisements with some of its content creators, Chief Executive Elon Musk said on Friday. Effective Friday, revenue from ads that appear on a creator's reply threads, will be shared. The user must be a subscriber of Blue Verified, Musk said.
- ChatGPT Faces Another Issue as EU Chief Suggests New AI Rules to Tackle Risks 3 febrero, 2023EU industry chief Thierry Breton has said new proposed artificial intelligence rules will aim to tackle concerns about the risks around the ChatGPT chatbot and AI technology, in the first comments on the app by a senior Brussels official. Just two months after its launch, ChatGPT — which can generate articles, essays, jokes and even poetry in […]
- Vodafone Idea Ordered to Convert Dues From Government Worth Over Rs. 16,000 Crore Into Equity 3 febrero, 2023Vodafone Idea said on Friday the government had ordered the company to convert into equity all the dues owed to the government for use of airwaves including the interest related to payments for spectrum. The total amount to be converted into equity shares is Rs. 16,133 crore, the mobile carrier said.
- Activision Blizzard Agrees to Pay $35 Million to Settle Workforce Allegations 3 febrero, 2023Activision Blizzard has agreed to pay $35 million (nearly Rs. 290 crore) to settle allegations over the video game maker's handling of workplace complaints and violations of whistleblower protection rules, US financial regulators said on Friday. The Securities and Exchange Commission said the company knew employee retention issues were "a particularly important risk ...
- Sony Xperia 1 V Design Tipped as Image Leaks Online, Could Feature Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Soc: Report 3 febrero, 2023Sony Xperia 1 V is said to have been in the works for months and may soon be launched. While the company is yet to reveal anything about the phone, images of the purported smartphone have recently emerged on the Internet, giving a sneak peek into its design.
- Oppo Find N2 Flip With 6.8-inch AMOLED Display Tipped to Launch in India in February 3 febrero, 2023The Oppo Find N2 Flip was launched in China in December 2022. It is anticipated that the smartphone, which features a more sophisticated water drop hinge mechanism that decreases creasing and eases stress on the internal folding display, would be on sale soon in all countries. The most likely date the phone to be sold […]
- Oppo Enco Air 3 With Up to 25 Hours Battery Life Launched in India: All Details 3 febrero, 2023Oppo has launched the Oppo Enco Air 3 series earbuds today on February 3, alongside Oppo Reno 8T 5G. The device has arrived as the successor to the Enco Air 2 that was launched last year. With 25 hours of battery life, Oppo Enco Air 3 comes with a transparent charging case.